Tuesday 26 January 2016

Carli Bybel Palette Review & Swatches


Okay , So I'm Probably the last Make-up fanatic in the world to get my hands on this palette !
But boy was it worth the wait..

I was super excited when Carli announced she was teaming up with BHcosmetics to create an eye shadow and highlight palette , I was even more excited hearing it was only going to cost me $12 .. ( ONLY £8.50 here in the UK )
I hadn't previously owned anything like this , something that contains both eye shadows and highlighters in one. These colours have been designed to look gorgeous on all skin tones, I'm yet to find someone this palette doesn't look great on .



The Palette itself is super lightweight and travel friendly. It contains 10 eyeshadows and 4 highlighters & you can of course use the highlight shades on your eyes as well.
All 14 colours are very pigmented ,very blendable & very wearable.

Top Row
The main reason I love this palette .. The 3 mauve colours Carli has decided to use in this palette, 
there aren't enough eyeshadow palettes containing mauve colours and you'll be surprised to realise they suit everyone , every skin tone and every eye colour they also make the perfect crease colour.
The first and second colours make gorgeous brow bone highlights offering a matte and shimmery option. I also love these colours for all over lid.


Middle Row
Made Up of gorgeous bronze, champagne shimmery colours , with a gorgeous deep chocolate matte shade on the very end to intensify any make up look.
Out of the two rows of eye shadows this middle row is by far my favourite, I'm a sucker for anything super shimmery and sparkly. These colours could defiantly take any look from day to evening very quickly.

Bottom Row
How rare is it to have a highlighter combined in your eyeshadow palette let alone to have 4 !!
These highlighters are to die for. Along with the eyeshadows the pigmentation is unbeatable,
All skin tones have been considered when choosing these gorgeous highlight shades. 
They look beautiful on there own one layered onto of another to create a real intense highlight.

Overall 
I couldn't think of a better palette for the small price of $12. I think Carli & BH have done an excellent job at choosing such wearable colours with amazing pigmentation.
While my only teeny tiny bit of criticism would be some of the colours are ever so slightly similar, but for the price and colours I think I can over look that :)
I will defiantly be purchasing more BH products after trying this palette.


Leanne xox











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© leanne oneill beauty. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig