Sunday 24 April 2016

Why I finally joined Arbonne

http://LeanneOneillSHIPSTON-ON-STOUR.arbonne.com/
After attending a discover Abronne event with Amy Breslin and Sarah Dunning  Arbonne finally made sense.
I was so sceptical that it was just going to be another one of those networking companies expecting you to pressure sell and bombard everyone's news feeds on social media.. I couldn't of been more wrong.

Arbonne is a rapidly growing network marketing company that has been around since 1975.
 For anyone that doesn't know network marketing is simply another word for word of mouth referral , this allows companies like Arbonne to cut out all expensive such as advertisement which in turn allows them to focus more on rewarding ordinary people.

What really sold Arbonne for me was seeing regular people like me from very normal backgrounds managing to dramatically change their lives due to joining Arbonne. I listened to how Sarah who had previously been a dancer before joining Arbonne injured herself , ending her dancing career. Which got me thinking about a plan B .. if I  suddenly couldn't work how would I survive If I have nothing to fall back on. 
Already since joining I have met so many people who have been able to give up their full time jobs and their only source of income is now through Arbonne meaning more time with family or friends and more time to focus on themselves. 
One of the things that really stood out for me was when Sarah was talking about ways to make money currently working for a company like many of us do , were just exchanging our time for money, this really hit home , never before had I thought about it quite like that and I realised I didn't want that to be the case for the rest of my life.

I recently watched a video on youtube which really made me question what I was putting on my face before I had never really thought too much about it and to be honest didnt really care so long as it did the trick when it was on, However a question was posed if your lipstick isn't staying on all day then where is it going and realistically were eating it. How many of us can honestly say we know what is in our lipsticks because I certainly couldn't.
However Arbonne products are all 100% plant based products and vegan friendly.
Besides from the reasons above Arbonne Is a great way to build of your self confidence and meet new friends ,I would urge anyone even thinking about joining Arbonne or trying to the products to just do so.
As a freelance Makeup artist I cant wait for clients to start seeing the results from their Arbonne products- here's to the start of a new business adventure 


http://LeanneOneillSHIPSTON-ON-STOUR.arbonne.com/

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© leanne oneill beauty. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig